Saturday, October 29, 2005

Captains Log No: 0043547-9

Welcome to the first entry in my very own blog! The purpose of which is to provide all my favourite peeps from Sydney to keep an eye on what mischief Im getting up to on my world tour. The journey will be long and extensive with stops planned in Asia, Europe, and South America. The idea is to fill my young adulthood with good times and experiences to draw upon which will hopefully make me a more interesting and worldy person as we are living in the age of globalisation and the world is a very large and interesting place... with heaps of mad foreign booty.

My farewell was on Sunday 23rd at the Cafe Lounge in Darlinghurst. We had a good turnout of 45 or so people... but not all that were invited attended, if you were one of those people and are now reading this ==> [insert guilt trip here]. Anyway was your loss, it was a great night with some groovy soul & funk, awesome pizzas, and the cutest waitress I've ever seen. Here are a few photos from the party; none of the hottie though.



Who's the fag in the cardigan?


My favourite biatches.

These two girls found this crazy bum on the street and gave him a shave and some clean clothes, he looks normal but is highly unstable.

Two good looking women.

Some wanna-be punk rocker with a bad-ass fringe... not sure who invited him

The NSBH boy band, their brand of catchy easy-listening pop music is very popular in Taiwan.

Oh my god! It's Ben walker!

Thanks Nat, I'll miss you too big fella.
Well, thats it for my debut entry, next time I log on will be from Thailand soaking up the sunshine, getting massages and enjoying my favourite pastime (getting loose); stay tuned for the next exciting episode of 'Dave Trek'...

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Tran said...

Just realised I can post comments back; wasnt just being a dick I swear.

Keep Sydney on lock down for me and eat plenty of fresh vegetables!

2:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home