Monday, June 26, 2006

A Bathing Dave (Thanks Nat!!!)


















Here's a little Bathing Ape version of myself courtesy of the second best graphic designer from Sydney named 'Nat Jones' that I know. All jokes aside I love this little guy, custom made from a recent photo so the clothes are historically accurate (to a week ago). So here he is for all to enjoy, also over on the right you can link to Nat's OG Wigger page to see more BAPE rip-off characters. Thanks mate I owe you a couple!!!


















Also available in black. I retired my piano-key belt to be replaced by a skull and crossbones one, I'm also wearing my Red Converse kicks and the fondly nicknamed 'fag cardigan'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

You should use the black background one for blogger pic.
Just using my design knowhow.

12:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dah'vid

1:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home