Saturday, September 30, 2006

END OF BLOG



Dave says "Sayonara"
The one year mark has almost come for this blog, so to celebrate it's 1st birthday I am going to kill it. It seems like a good time to call it a day. So from now on there will be no new posts at this address.

A new blog will be started with a new look, and slightly different approach. Season 2 will be more of a journal-type blog more for the purpose of keeping a record of my travels so I can remember them when I am an old man. Judging by the low level of response I get from people about this blog it is not worth tailoring the content to an imaginary audience anymore.

So that's it for this one. Keep an eye on the new one for Dave updates.

HTTP://DAVEQUEST2.BLOGSPOT.COM

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a shame DT.
RIP the original.
have to say ive enjoyed checking it all out over the last yr. especially since visiting japan, it's mad place.

stay cool
BW

11:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I realize now you were mourning for your quest uno, hence the glumness at work today. Let's see where niban takes you to. See you on the flipside. Let's do another shoot before my departure. yo.

I tried posting this on your suped up site, but apparently you can't leave messages unless you're part of the uber cool blogspot community. needless to say, I wasn't accepted.

12:30 am  
Blogger Dave Tran said...

sorry gen-san i didn't realise. i'll fix that up right away.

12:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Dave-san,

I think alot of people read you blog but no one leaves comments. That's not to say people don't love you though.

Nice link to Mad Decent. For once you're the biter.

You better be saving me a room too, i'll be there in Jan.

J dog

9:48 am  
Blogger Dave Tran said...

I appreciate the sentiment, but it's not just comments it's all forms of communication.

This way I don't care who reads it, so I won't get disappointed. It's better.

10:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Furry muff mate.

Hi.

Juz

11:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave stop being such a brat, we all read the blog, we all love it, but not everyone comments.... keep it up - otherwise u could start writing personalised emails and you will get personalised ones back....

love u xoxoxox
eve

8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home